How to protect your eyes when working with computer
At home or at work people of all ages for several hours a day usually sit in front of the monitor screen. Some think that working with computer vision breaks. In fact it is not only deplorable as far as trying to spend some.
We must recognize that no computer is to blame for the deterioration of our eyesight, our disregard for elementary rules of hygiene when handling it.
First of all note that the display screen must be positioned slightly above the level of your eyes. This will be unloaded these groups eye muscles that are most intense in the normal direction of the eyes - down and forward.
Eyes get tired and sharp contrasts of light. Often the person in the office working with computer and the desk stand two strong lights aimed right at his face. Acute pain in the eyes, increased salzotechenie, headaches - all in this case is the result of improper organization of the workplace.
Before you sit down at the computer to check their lights work. The lamp, which stands on the desk, can be closed with a blue filter to approximate its maximum brightness to the brightness of the monitor screen. Good displays around the walls also are in blue.
Visual tension arises due to continuous operation without interruption. Every 40-45 minutes should be made exercises aimed at unloading the eye muscles. Already in ancient times doctors have recommended a variety of eye movements to improve circulation.
Experience during their holidays to do some simple exercises and you will immediately feel relief. Here are a few complex prescriptions of eye muscles.
1. Tightly close and wide open eyes 6-7 times with a break for 30 seconds.
2. Look up, down, left, right chapter without pay.
3. Rotate your eyes in a circle: down, right, up, left, and in the opposite direction.
4. Fast blinking of eyelids for 1-2 minutes.
5. Close your eyelids and massage them with circular movements of the fingers 1 minute.
The exercises can be performed in a seated position, repeating each of them 2-3 times with a break of 1-2 minutes. The total duration of the exercises is 10 minutes. The second and third exercise can be made not only open but with closed eyes. The most important thing is to do them regularly and they will give the desired result.
1. Sit down, sit back as the back of the chair, close your eyes, and put hands on hips. So sit 15-20 seconds.
2. Make a circular motion with his head in one direction, then the other. Repeat this 4-5 times. Massage your head with your fingers and neck.
3. Very eye squeeze for 4-6 seconds, then open them again for much. Repeat 5-7 times.
4. Tilt head to chest, then back to relax muscles that vrata.Pravete slowly 3-5 times.
5. Look ahead in the distance 3-4 seconds, then transfer your gaze to the tip of the nose and hold 3-4 seconds. Repeat 5-7 times.
6. Close your eyes and flesh of your fingers gently press the upper eyelid for 3-4 seconds. Remove your fingers and sit with my eyes closed 3-4 seconds. Repeat 4-5 times.
7. Place hands on waist and elbows move back and forth. Repeat 3-4 times.
8. Close your eyes and make circular movements with the eyeball. Every 4-5 seconds replace direction.
1. Sit on a chair with his eyes and track how your finger slowly away from them at a distance of 50 cm, and then approaching. Repeat 80-10 times as changing hands.
2. Sit back, relax, then abruptly tense muscles of his whole body back and relax. The exercise should be done at least 3 times.
3. Sit back, place hands on back and take a deep breath. Then exhale slowly through the narrow stream for 5 seconds tensioning abdomen. Repeat 3-4 times.
4. Flash rapidly over 1-2 minutes.
5. Curved back and stretch, raising his hands up. Return to starting position.
6. Make movements with eyes open up and right, up, left, down, right, down, left. The duration of the exercise is 15-20 seconds.
1. Sit upright, relax, put his hands on your head. Take a deep breath and firmly press the head to hands. This exercise is useful for strengthening the neck muscles.
2. Rotate the eyes, trying to see as much of his left hand, then the right. Repeat 5 times.
3. Sit upright laid hands on the seat of the chair lift and high shoulders. This exercise helps your figure better.
4. sitting on a chair, lift your feet together, and remove them upright. The exercise is to strengthen the abdominal muscles.
5. Close your eyelids, massage them with your fingers with a circular motion. Exercise improves circulation and relaxes the muscles of the eyes.
6. Slowly move the eyes from the floor on the ceiling and back. The head remains stationary.
7. Make slow circular movements with his eyes first one and then in another direction.
8. Make slow movements with the head left and right.